Tuesday, November 16, 2010

All at once

My Logo



I have come to recognize that I do well when I have a lot on my plate... well, I must be doing quite well these days...

Monday my sister-in-law, Sarah, and her 2 year old son, Ajay will arrive.  They are staying until after Thanksgiving.  Thanksgiving will also bring my mother, father and grandmother-in-law as well as Sarah's husband.  But that's not all, my sister Heidi called and is now coming for Thanksgiving dinner with her family too.  That makes dinner for 14 in our little townhouse. 

Sickness will not be outdone by company; my three year old has pneumonia, and I have been non-stop coughing, aching and freezing.  Do I have the flu already?  Possibly.

That's not all... my husband just pulled the carpet off our stairs, we've been pulling staples and sanding steps since Monday.  FYI: 20 year old stair carpet has it's own ecosystem and cannot be used to make art!  His plan- to get them done before our company arrives.  Really?  I shall not stop progress, he is "getting it done."  I am listening to the sound of the sander as I type.  Are our boys really going to sleep through the noise?  What are our neighbors thinking? 

No comments:

Post a Comment